Please read these instructions first:
- In addition to any local reporting procedures and notification through the chain
of command, request that all Services Squadron Commanders/Chiefs notify HQ USAF/A1S
simultaneously (within 1 hour if possible) of all serious incidents like the following:
- Any major property damage to services assets (fire, natural disaster, major aero club aircraft or vehicle accident, etc.).
- Any serious injury resulting in death or extended hospitalization of an employee or patron.
- Any incident of a sensitive nature involving services employees or assets. Incidents
involving lawsuits, with public affairs implications, or theft, etc. are examples
of incidents that would be considered sensitive.
- To report such incidents, please click on your appropriate listed majcom, complete
the incident information form and click send. an e-mail notification will be sent
to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as your appropriate MAJCOM representatives,
AF/A1S, AF/A1S2, AFSVA/CC and AFSVA/CD.
- Within 24 hours of the initial notification, submit any new information by completing
and submitting another incident information form. continue providing updates at
24 hour intervals until requested to stop.
- Questions concerning these procedures should be directed to hq USAF/A1S, DSN 260-8598.